So i've been a slacker... I'll start with last friday
so i got a pretty good surprise last friday... my ex decided he wanted to drop out of college and move back to wyoming... why i dunno obviously to cause me hell! but whatever hes home and we are going to remain friends!!
Then on monday i went home for a few days... it was nice seeing you all from orem... i surly miss you guys!!! i hung out with my mom on wednesday... then off to class again on thursday... i hired someone today :) yay! im hoping to beat a goal of mine so my paycheck will get a little bigger! LOL and next weekend im headed to odgen for the weekend to hang out with my friends for a girls weekend!
Friday, February 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hi Amy! How are you!? I found your blog so I thought that I would say hello! This is Audrey Mecham (Oliver) by the way. I have a blog as well, if you want to see it you can email me at mamecham@msn.com and I can invite you!
ReplyDelete